Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

I play Captain Falcon, and i must say, this is Kwality with a capitol K

***The Pixelmas Shorts*** ***The Pixelmas Shorts***

for giving me something to enjoy on christmas... my family always fights... i wish my christmas was like this :D

Emanhattan responds:

its called mankind man.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

This series is the best flash I've ever watched... and this episode... I'm speechless. You are the best - please make more videos, i understand this series is done, but i expect you to make more videos of other things... wow... just, wow... YOUROX!!!!

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

minus the glitches, it was really interesting... i'd like to see a sequel to this, possibly w/ some more puzzles... but beta test it w/ your friends first, so you don't have to hear every reviewer say "glitch sandwitch".... well, i guess im the only one who said glitch sandwitch, but you get the idea...
Great concept, run w/ it
4/5 8/10

HapPie responds:

I like the word sandwich, so I like hearing it a lot.

But I'll fix the glitches anyways.

rS Tower Defence VER3 rS Tower Defence VER3

decent game...

in fact, i've played it a lot... enjoyed it a lot... just a bit confused w/ the storm tower (bad-dmg and no upgrades?), and how to effectively use the ultimate tower... anyway, good game, i'd like to see it progress (maybe make storm tower slow enemies?)

FF:SB-Revolution FF:SB-Revolution

my 'stop music' button doesnt werk... maybe you should check 'er out ... otherwise, coolness

tTLight-SephirothTt responds:

K Im tryin to fix it but my comp says error "windows XP CXOPC3G is ruined"